This is the Easiest Way to Explore Rigveda Till Now
Some see Rigveda as spiritual text some see it as a philosophical text. But one thing which every one notes is, Rigveda contains many historical records as well. For example, Rigveda has complete hymn for the Battle of Ten Kings which fought between Sudas and other Ten kings.
Rigveda tells the north and south phenomenon about six month day and six month night in Ushas hymns. Many geographical changes ancient rishis recorded in Rigveda in recorded which modern science confirms.
Not only Indian but many foreigners scholars studied Vedas and translated it to English. Scholars said:
Vedas are the oldest texts in the world. Their time can not be fixed. Their language is equally difficult for Indians as much as for foreigners.Ved scholar Dalengan
They are made of that date, to reach there we do not have the appropriate resources. Current knowledge of humanity and resources are unable to take us the advance stage.Vedas scholar Waver
|6||Vasu||Antarikṣa”Atmosphere” or “Space”|
|24||Rudra||Prāṇa “breath” or “life”|
|26||Rudra||Īśāna “revealing grace”|
|27||Rudra||Tatpuruṣa “concealing grace”|
|29||Rudra||Vāmadeva “preserving aspect”|
|30||Rudra||Sadyojāta “born at once”|
This perhaps the easiest way to explore Rigveda for you. All hymns under one page and just one search away.
Just type hymn number which you want to read and you will get the hymn in Hindi and English. For example, I want to read hymn 7.18 which is about the Battle of Ten Kings then I will simply write “7.18” in the search bar.
If you want to explore hymns Rigveda deities wise then just type deity name in the search bar and you will get all the hymns associated with that deity. For example, if I want to know about Ushas hymns, I will simply write “Usha” in the search bar. I will get all the hymns dedicated to Usha.
Magic of Rigveda
- Battle of Ten Kings: Dasharagya Yuddha from Rigveda [4000 B.C]Dasharagya Yuddha or the Battle of Ten Kings is a Vedic Period battle that fought between King Sudas and his Ten opponents near the river Parusni to re-established the Dharma.
- Do You Believe that Vedas were Heard of Seen? Proof from RigvedaVedas were Seen and proof for this already present on Rigveda. Question is how some verses and hymns can be seen, whereas, they were not written anywhere.
- Why Only Thirty-Three GOD’s Mentioned in Rigveda? No Answer FoundIt is believed that there are 330 million of GOD in the Hindu religion. But what is the fact behind it? Is it a true number of result of some mistake happened during the interpretation of the ancient scripture
- RigVeda Deity – AgniSpread the love Hindu, Greek (Greek), Roman, Parsi, etc. castes are the branches of the...
- RigVeda Deity – Ashwin Kumar’sSpread the loveThere are many mantras in the Rigveda regarding the Ashvinikumaras like Indra, Agni,...
- The Hymn 9.33.6 of Rigveda Dating Rig Veda ~50000 BPHymns 9.33.6 of Rig Veda is able to date Rig Veda for more than 50000 years. The phenomenon which is mentioned in this verse
- This is the Easiest Way to Explore Rigveda Till NowYou fill find this is the easiest way to explore the Rigveda. All the Rigveda hymns in Hindi and English in one place and just a one search away.
- Do you know? How and when Vedas Transferred to Humans?Vedas is the true source of knowledge whether it is about Universe creation, Earth Creation or Human creation and evolution. But at which phase of creation or when this knowledge was transferred to humanity.
- Evidence of Ancient Life in the Arctic Region by Science and Old ScripturesHow Science and Mythology come together and explain the human presence in the Arctic region in ancient time, when the certain astrological phenomenon occurred which made Poles temperature more mild and moderate and favorable for life
- How the Earth Was Made? Evidence from Hindu Scripture VedasHindu ancient scripture Vedas are a true source of knowledge. It has information about the formation of the universe to the formation to earth to formation of humans. Most of the time knowledge in Vedas is underestimated and humans are continuously re-discovering the cycle.
I hope you like this way to explore the Rigveda. If you have any other Ideas or improvements share with me in the comment section.
If you find this article informative, do share it with your friends!